Saturday, September 4, 2010

Refreshing...I love this

Lake effect clouds over northeast Ohio
   What a refreshing change this is.  A nice cool fall-like air mass has moved into the Great Lakes region replacing that hot 90s.  Of course, the nice thing about the weather this past week was that even though it was hot, it was not humid.  But, this type of air mass is one of my favorites for this time of year. Of course you gotta be careful.  I left all the windows open Friday night, knowing it was going to get cooler, but what the heck.  I did it anyway. So, when I woke up Saturday morning it was 58 degrees outside and 63 inside.  Now, that was a bit too chilly for breakfast, so I had to turn on the furnace for a cycle to warm things up.  Nonetheless, I enjoyed it.
   So, is summer over?  Well, not really, but I don't see any more 90 degree weather heading our way.  We will bounce into the lower 80s this coming week, but then the following week is looking a bit more like fall again.
   This is my favorite time of the year.  I hope you enjoy it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment