Monday, December 13, 2010

Winter Storm Update (Monday 9am)

The view from my apartment.
This was when you could see across the
parking lot. It got worse right after I
took this picture. Those cars disappeared.
Horizontal snow is never a very good thing.  My neighbors just disappeared.  I think they are there somewhere, I just can't see them through the snow.

Here's my morning forecast.  No real changes, however, we may have to up the snow accumulation total this afternoon. It's coming down pretty good right now.


WINTER STORM WARNING THROUGH TUESDAY!

Today - Windy with heavy lake effect snow, blowing and drifting. New snow by evening 4-10 inches. The heavier amounts will occur north of I-76.
High 21



Tonight - Windy with snow continuing accumulating an additional 3-5 inches.
Low 11

Tuesday - Windy with lakre effect snow continuing.
High 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment